Who's calling from
We're Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC (PRA,LLC),
and we're changing the way debt collection works.
Who's calling from
We're Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC (PRA,LLC), and we're changing the way debt collection works.
If you have been contacted by us it's because your original creditor sold us your account, and we now own your debt. We think this is good news as we are set up to work with people in resolving their debt.
- Debt sale - When banks, credit card companies, and other creditors are unable to collect on an account they may sell those debts to companies like PRA, LLC.
- Personalized plans - We leverage data and technology to help build affordable payment plans and create user-friendly tools for customers.
- Recovery options - Customers get helpful, realistic options to resolve their debt with us.
Who is Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC?
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC (PRA, LLC) was founded in 1996 and is one of the nation's largest debt collectors. Our core principles include:
- Fair and respectful treatment of our customers
- Affordable plans and comfortable payment options
- Consumer-friendly policies
Working with our customers throughout the United States, we've successfully helped millions of people resolve their debt with us.
Our goal is to make debt repayment fair and affordable.
We will not charge you servicing fees, nor resell your debt
We will provide you with the account information you need to help make an informed decision
If we are credit reporting your account, it will be considered paid-in full or paid-in-full for less than the full balance after your final payment is successfully posted. Within approximately 30 days of your final payment successfully posting, we will request the credit reporting agencies delete the PRA tradeline related to your account from your credit bureau report
We will send you confirmation when your debt is resolved